Each December, the Lackawanna Coalition elects officers for the upcoming year; this year, we look to have a full slate and, as always, will take nominations from the floor.
Current officers are willing to retain their positions:
- Sally Jane Gellert, Chairperson
- Bob Hingel, Vice Chairperson
- Brad Payeur, Treasurer
- Daniel Chazin, Secretary
- Vito Havrilla, Legislative Director
- David Anderson, Technical Director
Running to fill vacancies are the following:
- Rachel Herman, Communications Director
- George Kaufer, Membership Director
All members who have joined before 1 July 2023 are eligible to vote; we will have a list of voting members at our November meeting. The Executive Committee will provide a means of voting by absentee ballot for those who indicate that they will require such accommodation; details will be finalized by the November Executive Committee and confirmed and explained at the November membership meeting.